Our curriculum reflects the Early Years Learning Framework, Being, Belonging and Becoming. Our programs provide opportunities for children to explore and learn through their senses, nurtures positive group relationships and encourages co-operative and collaborative behaviour. Our education approach supports each child for their uniqueness and challenges their own interests, talents and abilities.
Within our curriculum our educators provide –
- Structured and spontaneous activities using natural and
manmade materials from the surrounding environment.
- Incorporate a School Readiness focus, providing Children
with experiences that prepare them for the transition to school.
- Incorporates play based learning experiences that are
structured and open ended.
- Continuously includes concepts of diversity, inclusion and
equity. Helping young people develop respect for others in terms of
understanding differences and diversity within the community.
- Provides opportunities for exploration, experimentation,
trial and error and discovery.